Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been gone for a while but the thoughts are still here!


Hello citizens and lovers. It has been much too long; I have been busy, and in a spontaneous positive spunk... I haven't really been watching TV(the way I like it actually). But I surely do wonder about this world. I mean at what point does the media begin to brainwash and program its viewers. So much bad news that you'd think thats all occurs. Positive stories are told as jokes; not news.There are more stories than actual information.So we in turn make fun of positive events that may happen or helping someone when you are with your friends... you pass the opportunity up because you don't want to look like the good samaritan!

Well I'm not too sure what's going on in this world but I sure plan on isolating myself from the usual happenings and in my meantime I am spending more time with the people I love and who's company I enjoy! Get out the HOUSE!!! if you dont have a reason to..then find a reason too even if its just talking to your neighbor who you never speak too... could be an interesting person(like on Home Alone..lol) anywho That was that...

-love and randomosity
.peace

No comments: