Monday, January 3, 2011

I'll go to your room but you'll have to seduce me.

i dont know where i remember you from but i swear i know you.

where is my vicky ---nah
where is my maria elena.

i feel like cristina before she was in a relationship,and after she left- all the time.

just received an assload of woody allen movies...well not that much more like 5 but combine the time and that about 1/2 your day why does 10 hours seem to be so overbearing but 5hrs here and there is a bearable. where is the bear.

where is she,them.
i wouldn't mind a 3 way relationship by the way. lets be a community perhaps raise a family like that one day| the idea of just one person for soo long is eh, i mean unless that one person ideal is meant for me. but two people, could be for me...my ideal the same way people feel one person can fulfill them..shit maybe 3-4.

something i will see
in this life i will learn.

I find the idea of 2 lovers exciting. 2 people who i am in love with W-O-W! would i not be set?

and on the subject of love. why would i hold back.Embrace the experience for what it is never knowing how long it will last. lest you miss out on it all. I am not perfect and I have not been the best in the past with communicating but I can and will own up to that. I will improve,not that im bad now.

i've had dreams of having sex with at least 3 people 2 of them i know 1 of them felt like "in love was setting in or lust was succumbed in a wonderful sexual relationship.

why do you read this.
why do you write it...

sHE completely abandons all responsibility.

No comments: