Friday, April 29, 2011

the CRUCIALBLE

facing the most CRUCIAL decision in my life yet.

do i stay (here) or finish my EP with the 3rd set of producers (who do seem legit). or do i break what could be another cycle keeping me here for another 3-6 months easily?

In NY I can hit the stand-up scene granted I don't have any new headshots. I have raw vocals for 3 tracks on my project thus far. I can get hitched up with Walter's connect and get acting work once I am there. It will be a new start. I can choose to go to conservatory, university or trade school? All out of my own pocket and with scholarships.

So, im going home today to talk with my people then use my mind after consulting with them and come up with an answer and be able to move on as necessary.

My Music is dynamite, but im walking out on someone who not only believes, but has given what they can and more to get it done... but what if their time table is just off.
They have the belief and small means but can't get it out in the time necessary. Im not doggin your pocketbook but, i just feel the first two attempts down here were a fail, with the factory and the walrus. then knowing the factory could no longer provide, i went back anyway, and sure enough kicked out the factory. Im sure you saw my thoughts then, and perhaps that is why you pressed to move on the new guys. it also could have been because you too wanted to get it done; (whether to start your product or natural excitement).
But more thought needs to go into our actions as a business, we are performers wanting a business, we need to perform then attend to business when we are properly able.

More than an individual I want to do what is right for myself, and show the gratitude to my caretaker of the past 3 1/2 months! aaaggh... * sigh *

The deal is good but i feel i will be trapped and really hate it in 2 months! id love to get my cd done and dip but even that... maybe i just need to visit first see how walt is living then comeback and decide...but i dont have that type of time unless i go along with this recording process. (these are the details of the bigger decision).

either i stay another year almost or take the opening now and go! i will feel trapped everyday, im sure.

being young and flighty ain't easy. am i flighty ?

i think i just need to speak up sooner and more; the lesson of dozens of fortune cookies, horoscopes, motherly lectures, and self talks.. do it already!


No comments: