Saturday, February 16, 2013

NOW,

ITS NOT THAT I DO NOT WANT to act, but it is something I do on and off, it always has been that way since I first rode it to the top,personally.

I realized that after talking to some elders (50-60+)...[unfinished thought]


Look, I want what I want, does every decision have to be related to my career. If my career is  my life shouldn't it be treated s such, knowing that It develops naturally with what you put in. And until you are willing to put in more it will go like this.

I think this is frustrating because I want recognition and Im good, easily great and beyond once I commit. But I will not commit, for it "not being what I want" at that moment in life.
will i pay?am i stubborn? will this bite me in the ass? ..will it hurt?

Also If you don't love it always, is that your passion?




|M|





No comments: