Wednesday, December 11, 2013

a SUFI in his raincoat

AND MAybe all my music will be free for life.

I will perform and make money from that.

seeing as this contract is luring over my head.

i konw she waiting somewhere with something to say and much to ask.

not like an audience participant though, more like a dusty aunt. not in appearance, but in presence and the memory- the thought of talking to her while she's in that greedy mindset. just having that lizard with the stick-bird for a wife and aunty dust. can't breathe. it hurts when i swallow because its dry as hands in the winter,

I ain't tryna see her no more, on this level. but im sure I will because of existence speaking universe theory and just because I am and I need to. Im getting close to having to address all my quick decisions and old ways of communicating and personal-problem solving. I WISH I WAS DEAD to it. Not dead to this life- but dead how I am to thinking innocently about certain things, like what I used to think about in the basement when WCW came on saturday evenings, right before ma' cooked dinner, and pops came home. and before i knew my plans and drafts were right all along.
I WAS ALWAYS RIGHT WITH MY CREATIONS. so far ahead its bonkers. I LOVE IT. I KNOW IT. IM ADDRESSING IT.

I LOVE YOU...I LOVE ME... I meant me the first time.


[looks around ]

man this apartment is hella fly.


fuck typos nigga, you can still read.

No comments: