Thursday, December 18, 2008

REEDxMARZ top 20 most beautiful womenz

My boy Reed, had the idea of the listing the top 20 most beautiful women to us. The standards are flat out natural beauty with and without make-up . all races are allowed. Listed are name, age,occupation and a brief description as to why they are on our list!So with that quick introduction we present first out beautiful ladies from the 10 spot to the 6 spot. So for each woman we have out individual rankings for them. sit back and enjoy the beauty of the women from some handsome guys.

Part 2 will be our ladies from the 5 spot to the numero UNO! So let us begin folks!


10. MARZ>Dania Ramirez;29;Actress and Model; "she is on my list because she is beautiful, unrecognized and young which means she can only get more beautiful"


10. REED> Sue Bird; 28; WNBA All-star;"She is on my list because she's one of the most underrated Caucasian in the game or in sports today."


9. MARZ- Lauren London;24;actress; "I first saw her on a facebook friends profile before ATL, then I saw ATL(WOW!); and then I saw This Christmas and well thats all she wrote; congrats miss London.



9. REED> Stori James;20s;poet and singer;"i discovered her on a music video with M1 of dead prez and thought who is that girl.she is beautiful,and she's an up and coming artist.



8. MARZ> Erykah Badu;30s;innovator, singer-songwriter; "I have always thought she was attractive, but even more so now that I have really began to get into her music. I respect her for her creativity and innovation. and anyone who can look this good after 2 children is absolutely deserving of this. She's smart,witty,and a very beautiful human being"


8. REED> Jill Marie-Jones;33; actress;"Two doors from tracey ross and im asking about her girlfriend yeah the dark skinned one"-Kanye West(The Glory)"i notice Jill marie jones around 2001 and she just showed up in she got her own video with ne-yo jamie foxx and fabolous and im thinking yeah finally she's getting some play. i dont have to say much more;a picture is worth thousand more and she was on the cover of king mag."



7. MARZ> KELIS ;29;singer-songwriter;"Kelis is WOW. First off her music is so abstract as is her style. Since i heard "I hate you" i have been a fan. Then Milkshake came out and it was a wrap. But before that I saw her in a magazine and I knew mmmm,mmm I needed me some Kelis in my life,lol"


7. REED> Scarlett Johansson;24;actress,singer; "She's been one of my fav actresses for awhile. And since the perfect score (which came out in 2004). and sidenote I knew she was going to be one of the most beautiful women when home alone 3 came out in 97."




6.MARZ>Rosario Dawson;29; actress; I have had a crush on her since i first saw HE got game" and i still do so i had to put this hardworking beautiful woman on my list.


6. REED>Amanda Diva;27;rapper,singer, and radio personality; "I saw her back in 2003 or 2004 and i thought she was one talented girl on the come up.Her music is great and i hope one day i get to meet her and tell her how much she's influence me and wouldn't mind asking her would you like to go out after we develop a chemistry"


So with Pride I say this is the end of Round 1. I would like to thank the parents of each of these women; for they all can make my day any day ;D
.peace and beauty

2 comments:

ape james said...

Dania Ramirez is basically the love of my life

what? said...

YESSSSIRRRRR!!!!!