Friday, December 19, 2008

REEDxMARZ top 20 Most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN DEUX!!

OK Viewers We are right back at you. Round 2 was very serious. You Thought Round 1 was tight well here is Round 2 FOLKS its TOUGHER, TIGHTER, AND BETTER!!!This round is more personal and about more than just looks so lets get to it! Any discrepancies I suggest you make your own list and We'll go for it Tit for tat (lol). But check it out and enjoy. Im out because these ladies are in !

5.REED> Elise Neal;42;actress; "I got some beats, still Regina Hall and Garcelle and Elise Neal young girls these here women with big dreams
role models that you can watch on the big screen."Drake video girl.Everybody saw the king magazine cover and iI've liked her since "Money Talks". She's 42 and it seems like she only gets better with age.


5.MARZ>Eva Mendes;34;Actress; I can't remember exactly when I first began to really notice Eva but I did one day and Im glad I did. She has picked great movies in her career and be on the look out for more especially "The Spirit" coming out soon. She's beautiful she has followed her heart since dropping out of school and for that bravery I do admire her."


4.REED> Keri Hilson;26; singer songwriter;"Part of the producers and writers called the clutch. There's not really much to say but Energy video, her with boxing gloves, sweating thats it."


4.MARZ> Roselyn Sanchez;34;singer,model,actress; Well beginning with the little known fact of her singing Roselyn Sanchezis always setting out to amaze! From her Beauty to her acting. She first caught my eye in Rush Hour 2. She is a supporter of Animal Rights and an active member of PETA. She gorgeous and very talented so for that she gets my nod.


3.REED> Alicia Keys;27;singer-songwriter,pianist,actress;"She came on the scene in 97 and keeps selling multi millions copies. I saw that performance with her doing no one and she got those collard greens thighs."


3.MARZ> Nikki Jean;25; musician,singer-songwriter,actress; Since I saw her with Nouveau Riche I believe and then "Hip-Hop saved my Life". I knew she could be the one(lol). Nikki Jean strikes me because she is multi-talented and smart. What I like most is that she is so real and ordinary. She has class and she is very deserving of this spot.


2.REED> Keyshia Cole;27 singer, songwriter ;"Came on the scene with I changed my mind produced by Kanye west. She seems to expand her look every video especially sent from heaven but the new one she has feat Tupac has really showed how much her beauty has expand but also her musical ability ."


2.MARZ> Stacey Dash;42;actress; "First caught my eye when I was about eleven in a film little known. Since then she has been stunning with her beauty with age she becomes more fine, She was great in the Kanye Video and I look forward to seeing her kids...lol j/k. But she has great longevity and that has been her secret to success, longevity and authenticity 2qualities that i find VERY, VERY, IMPORTANTE!!!


1.REED> Jurnee Smollett;22;Actress;When you are a supporter of the roots and are involved in the world, you've caught my eye. Roll bounce and Great Debaters made me remeber her in eve's bayou when she had to be 11. Now she's 22 and is changing the game.

1.MARZ> Lauren Hollier> Student,Social Activist;Community Activist; I mean come on it is all self-explanatory. When you have a woman who is this beautiful, this active in the community and for the justice of people its a must. She is a very strong,intelligent, and head-strong young woman. She has all the goods, She is known for her unique humour, selfless attitude and mature nature.She is absolutely Gorgeous and so very effortlessly Beautiful!!! I love her and you will too (haha). Ah, and I am blessed enough to have her as my girlfriend!!! The greatest EVER!!! I Love you, baye.




So people here it is. The list Round 2 is Finished. The next entry will be the honorable mentions of this process! get ready and stay tuned.

peace and patience, family.

No comments: