Thursday, January 1, 2009

MY SNUGGIE ,YO DUGGIE!!

So I woke up this morning at home, and I was awakened by get your snuggie, and then the info-commercial[I would say infomercial but its too short,i would call it a commercial but it gives the feel of an infomercial hence info-commercial] goes off!!! So after watching CNBC a little longer the info-commercial comes on at every commercial break. I thought it looked pretty comfy at first but after looking more, it looks like the harry potter coat. and there are even cult parody videos on youtube. Its a good idea and all but it looks like a Jesus coat especially with the colours it comes in. If anything id wear it and just be naked underneath it, lol and just walk around the crib like that. well if you wanna check out the the video the link is below.
And this commercial is reason for a song. I'd use the lyrics to the "my dougie chorus"...hmmm I need to get to work I guess.. lol
"my snuggie,my snuggie!"
For those who have never heard the song or seen the dance; check out the video!

ka-peace!!! and snuggle much humans.

SNUGGIE

Lil Will ft. SB "My Dougie"

No comments: