Thursday, January 1, 2009

TOM FORD S/S 09 is DOPE




So... as time goes on I become more and more interested in fashion! So I was on Kanye's Blog a few days ago, and I wanted to get this collection ASAP! So check it out. My favorite suits are the red one, and the fuchsia purple pants outfit. I am really beginning to like the short pant leg style its really growing on me,so if you see me rocking rolled up pants or short pants don't hate, haha!

but on the real i need to cop those loafers in this collection and become a T.Ford Model! but for now I'll just wallow in the great style of this collection.

peace and new fashion!

Enjoy the Tom Ford summer/spring collection 2009!
TOM FORD S/S 09 Lookbook

2 comments:

ape james said...

yea, that Tom Ford collection is very dope...you should look at all this:

Streetwear:
Acne
Head Porter
Insight
Journal Standard
Mastermind
Public School
Sandinista
UnRivaled
Visvim

High-end:
Balenciaga
Burberry
Comme Des Garcons
HÉRMES
Jeremy Scott
Kris Van Assche
Lanvin
Marc Jacobs
Martin Margiela
Raf Simons
Viktor & Rolf
Yohji Yamamoto

what? said...

thanks grady i appreciate.. its time to get looking at them.

thanks again.