Friday, January 23, 2009

Bringin back!

Here i was yesterday supposed to be learning lines and I really couldn't muster up the motivation too, plus I don't think forcing it does me any good especially if i like to do it! anyway.. i was on youtube looking up "Thea" because that show had been on my mind for a few days and I saw on the sidescroll "My Brother and ME"... and i was like "YYEEE-AH SUCK-UHZ!!!"
so I began to watch and I felt so at home so at peace reminiscing on my childhood, and why I didnt go outside much around this time of my life because, There was good iddish(word courtesy of median) on the tele !

Childhood was great and I just want to return to making the simple things important. That doesnt mean i have to be sittin around doing nothing but just keep things simple and dont complicate life. Life will be complicated enough at times...so keep cool people!


WATCH THEA HERE!!!



MY BROTHER and ME
(peep Amanda Diva playing dionne)
WATCH MY BROTHER and ME HERE !!!

.peace and keep it simple folks

"listening to Decatur Psalm -Outkast"

2 comments:

ape james said...

GOO PUNCH...everybody now...GOO PUNCH...alright now

what? said...

LOLOLOLOL yeah buddy.../that has got to be one of the most memorable episodes! and when deedee gets beat up by a girl.

"HIT ME!" ..."HIT ME!"

lolol