Friday, January 23, 2009

Music i've been on!



So its been a while since i've talked about music this blog is gettin away from me a lil bit... i gotta be me!


music I've been listening too Album wise
:

Emiliana Torrini - ME and my Armini

Shuggie Otis- Inspiration Information

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt

B.I.G.- ready to die

Santogold- Santogold

On an individual song tip:

MF Doom- Ballskin

Juicy, Everyday Struggle- B.I.G.

Life in technicolor ii- Coldplay (i like the video)

313- Eminem

my recently Added Albums:

Pharoahe Monch- Internal Affairs

Prospekts March EP- Coldplay

Turn off the radio (mixtape)- dead prez

Pnau-Pnau

Steel Pulse (entire dicography)

Os Mutantes- Os Mutantes

The Raconteurs- Consolers of the Lonely

Esperanza Spalding- Esperanza

Takeko Minekawa (entire discog except remix album)

New Music(to me) for you to check out:
Theophilius London
Ivana XL
Chin Chin
Shuggie Otis

po'chay thas 'bout all i can really think of right now enjoy and yes you have to do work yourself myspacing and googling . True music heads will and so I dont fear!

.peace and good music


listening to Go- Common

No comments: