Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congrats Sir x Q-tip x New Music x Ryan Leslie

Man I just want to say Congratulations Barack Hussein Obama, on being historic! He is the first African-American President ! Now lets get to work people.



I was so happy I watched Conan O ! last night because I saw Q-tip perform !!! This(We Fight/ We Love) probobalee my fav. song on the album esp the beginning!!! "and it, and it began he walks outside for a cigarette break..." . the only thing was i wish Raphael Saadiq was there.. but q-tip held his own the best he could. Go tip!


NEW MUSIC on my blog... i will take suggestions for songs u would like to hear or even if you would like to hear... otherwise im coming with the new flava in ya EAR!!!


Ryan Leslie is getting it in the studio i didn't know he could dabble on instruments like this!This has me interested in his album so I look forward to more videos until then....speaking of albums go asher(droppin in march), and go Cooll(droppin soon)

I Know What You Like! from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo

.peace and great days ahead, because the more you have the better you can make them!

No comments: