Tuesday, March 23, 2010

like Whut the F*&^% is UP!

hello all i miss posting on here i hope you all are still paying attention at least.

FEW THINGS:
i have not cut my hair in fact its almost as long as the last time i grew it out, in 08.

- i would like to get braided up but lookin for who and a way to get to them.

- looking forward to seeing flying lotus friday, but I gotta handle this overdraft BS with my bank !!!! why do they charge you money for not having money. they are not the one's with the zero balance you are. if i had the money i woulda never had the overdraft you f'n jerks!

- looking forward to seeing my summit-academites friday at my boy Ryan's SHOW!

-Looking forward to seeing any aNN-arborites that come friday(esp.leeya,molly,and whoever else) to the flyLO after party! and then again on the hasho basho!

- 4:20...

- and good times my jiggas!

check out my music BTW.. working on new material tonight widget-headed figures.

ME MUSICA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

.peace and onelove

p.s. i constantly am thinking of other names, but always end up settling somewhere around SG Mars, or No Name at all...i still seriously consider no having a name at all.

No comments: