Friday, March 5, 2010

STREEMing

if you want to know what it is, its like tumblr as far as the easy posting and the way you view it. i found it searching for new blogging websites besides tumblr. its fairly new (established between 07 and 08).

I like it because not many people know about it yet.

I can post faster, and it makes sense for me,for the random days when i am all over the internet getting info, music, watching vids... and wanting to post new stuffses!

sooo.... you want to keep up to date with new music im listening to, or new sites, or new thoughts peep my streem (link is in the post before this)!

it is more raw because its in the moment but its all me. no faking, or holding back sooo... enjoyz!

I will still post here but it will be bigger postings (length) for example my marriage post!)keep you clicker finger loose and visit both when you can.

.peace and love eternal::.

No comments: