Friday, April 2, 2010

----

The reason I don't see the purpose of religion, is because we are given this life, we are here to live. We have to learn the rules of this life and how to best operate in this life, being our honest selves is the best way to do that. Whatever the feeling is, the emotion, the mood, and be honest with ourselves without living up to any standard, or the role society says we should play according to our sex,age,economic background, career, etc.

Religion adds rules and these rules can cause you not to express your true self when your emotions are the opposite of these rules. These rules cause you to conform to be the best Christian,Muslim,Jew,etc. swaying you away from being the best you. Your focus then changes to the religion, sometimes resulting in losing yourself in a particular religion.

If you have an emotion, or if you have a feeling express it. I personally will not allow a belief system to control my emotions, it happened once and the result, I regret to this day. But I don't live in that regret I have learned from it and am understand what I did wrong on my part. May you find what works for you. It may be many things, it may be few... no matter what works HONESTY had better be apart of that.

.onelove

No comments: