Friday, April 9, 2010

THANKS LAGER*THANKS MALCOLM

SO MALCOLM MCLAREN(L.I.T.) IS DEFINITELY MY PRESENT FASHION INSPIRATION! GOING OUTSIDE THE POPULAR, I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT THAT TAKES, ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT TASTE, I MEAN YOU CAN LOOK GOOD BUT STILL BE DIFFERENT. BUT ITS NOT ABOUT MASS APPEAL.

SO I'VE BEGUN, MY JOURNEY!

LAGERFELD

KL:...hard work is like being politically correct. Be politically correct, but please don’t bother other people with conversation about being politically correct, because that’s the end of everything. You want to create boredom? Be politically correct in your conversation.
...
KL:I could vote for myself because I know everything about myself. And I can lie to everybody, but I cannot lie to myself. My mother used to say, “If you’re really honest and you have a certain kind of education, you will know the question and the answer.”
...

BRUCE LABRUCE:...Well, yes, I know that you care, because you are interested in both high and low culture.

KL: That is because there is only culture.
BRUCE LABRUCE: As in, there is only one large culture and everything is a facet of it.



MALCOLM MCLAREN



kARL lAGERFELD AND bRUCE LaBRUCE

.M.A.R.S.

No comments: