Saturday, December 25, 2010

coded copies:head.

let me spy on you
get someone to pick you up from your job.
jpin me at dinner.
talk to me like you want to know me.

the hting i realize now most about my interaction with women is
i must approach them, what do i say fuck if i know.be myself
works for the normal.
besides my friends now don't dig me like that,so i have to expand.
i dont have a car how will i see my love.
you know that one day over the summer the day we got the beers?
i should have talked to that girl at the mailboxes.

remember at rite-aid that golden beauty should have talked to her too.
the one at shiloh-simple natural beauty..her too.
the girl at the cafe[accent] her too my chest was pulling my out my set, my mouth even spokebut my legs...didnt move
and my mind talked too much,
she even stared at me on the way out eyes begging..moreso asking mine why didnt you talk to me am i not beautiful.

you are all damn beautiful how do i change....shit!
i do this raging bull,mag style.

im a beast in b_ _ _ d

No comments: