Tuesday, December 21, 2010

wishin' well deep

[drums]

lyrics

[boom-boom]

how much you wonder bout the underlings

[boom-doom!]

how bout the alcohol
i say we round up ten
make love to nine
and keep the last one
for marriage rights
thats the only way they'll understand
a different boy and plastic man.
if we do as told we will stand
in the muck of cold
on winter's sand.

guitar riff
preferably electric
my heart lifts
preferably authentic
while i push on
the forces hold me back
how can you touch
what is not yours
on coals of right
my feet are black
i coil in night
and feed in back
homeless humanitarian
strict-bitch and vegetarian
needing meat but wanting change
stubborn fool
or tool for gain
the glitter -eaters
call it shame

some type of paradise
some type of home
some type of love advice
some like whats gone.
if its just us
we'll make it there
all three simply walk
i stare
fred my dear,take me there
i wanna know my fate.
i wanna know my fate.

penny eaters
heartless cheaters
men all the same
women feelers
vagina fearless
watch what they do.

do you want to tangle
cuz tango's where its at
look to wish in a well thats deep
but minds too shallow for that.

[boom-boom]
[boom-boom]
[boom-boom]
[ba-doom]

No comments: