Thursday, June 16, 2011

Americancheese Salt

There isn't much to say. I definitely feel free now, and my own.

i have established goals and am ready to implement. Im proud to see my friends make it doing what they love and enjoy and look forward to "my time", as they say. Its all about being ready and taking advantage of the opportunites before you; and having that vigor when i wake up.

Im here now. I ' M H E R E !

"sO LIFE, let us do right."
I think the most surprising part is realizing that I am back on my own route, with no one in my ear pressing I do otherwise. The legality and future issues may get messy as far as all my past work goes, but what i am doing now is for me and about building me. I am doing well for myself. LOVEMYLIFEMORETHANYOURSbecauseITSMINE!lol

dhicklikeanightstick and other derogatory shit!

No comments: