Thursday, June 2, 2011

gotta be nasty

sooo new yaaawk!

my mother has done me the great favour of purchasing my ticket out. I am eternally grateful and will repay her by making her proud and achieving what i have planned for myself.

I am ecstatic about this new chapter, while at the same time scared of not making it. That is apart of the preparation and really doesn't bother me. I am not bothered for 2 reasons

1. It feels right in my core.
2. It makes sense.

in 9 days i will be on my way and in 10 days I will be in NJ !!!

The move is drastic.
I am now looking to lock a final job in..continuing my search through most of tomorrow. Come January( as of now) I would like to begin my education at either a conservatory or conservatory program at a university. All is still being planned out but im sure i'll update here.

have a good night. and thank you mom, i love you.

No comments: