Wednesday, September 22, 2010

in a bad mood muthafuckas!

Today, was a bad day. I decided that early on. Im not in the best mood. Tomorrow I shall awake and it will be different. Slept in. I am done smoking cigarettes. I need to do my community service...FUCK!!

AND THEN IT WILL ALL BE EASIER AFTER THAT.

A JOB-YES! THAT'D BE NICE...OR AT LEAST MY CHECKS FROM EXTRA WORK. SO THAT I MAY PURCHASE MY HEADSHOTS!

THEN GO TO R.BROWN, GET MY REEL! (TWO FILMS I HAVE). I KNOW. FOR SURE.

Damn, I remember when I first started this blog.
Its time for me to leave the house, i understand that. I also understand hourly entry jobs with my background don't pay enough for apartments even if I split my pay with a friend.

My dad sets me up for failure then, chews me up for making a mistake, or in his eyes failing. The man is insane on a mission to make me the same way. I promise.

But I am going to make it. I will make it, I AM MAKING IT AS WE SPEAK!

TO DO:
MODELING PICTURES
HEADSHOT
COMMUNITY SERVICE
REGINA BROWN AGENCY ET/OR CHARLIE'S talent agency...
(^there is no reason I am very talented.)

as much as I enjoy the city of Detroit, I am much past ready to leave.

I dropped a single last week off of "Complete"
http://www.soundcloud.com/marsgmars

I don't feel like making the link...so just copy and paste.

I need my car. i need my place. i need dough!!!!!!

-GOODBYE.MARCUS.

No comments: