Monday, September 27, 2010

September 28,2010

know what to do.

sittin' here playing my guitar
sittin' here wish it were a sitar
I see how they look
and I sure look back
but now days
its courage i lack

I don't know what to do.

Went to school before
didn't learn me shit
mom taught me more
when giving me licks.
I'm a hard-headed kid
Learnin' from life itself
and my elders have good lessons
but now days I want more wealth.
Where'd the discipline go;
patience and peace
the latter i still have
but its lazy in the least
worlds hero at the most
never knew a median
always told a joke.

i know what to do.

be honest be true
easier said then proved
appreciated by old souls and mothers
or the wives of our brothers
o how my conscience hovers.
lust just wants me undercovers
I may regret my youth
but not my actions
get old,still stubborn
living in full satisfaction.

and as I know who...

but still so much to grow
didn't listen then
don't listen now
don't give a fuck
Cuz I dont know how.

No comments: