Monday, September 6, 2010

Pushing up daises from a field so fertile-MotherLand Speeches

To be talked to like a child would suggest, that you either are a child, or you behave as one. Or that the person speaking to the child-like party feels for some reason they are more mature than you.

Following a dream is great until no factors are seen.

Trying hard is useless is nothing comes about?

Not becoming caught in the time war takes energy, shit i mean it takes me. but its the pay-off! for me to totally do as i please and desire I would have to take myself seriously.
This is a battle for me because the environment I'm living in. The people not the actual environment. The motivation of few drives, and motivates me to push through the normality to simply work work work someplace you don't like. I know it takes money to live but to sacrifice little money for an end that brings countless money. seems quite motherfucking sensible.

The only question I ask myself is; hey man are you pushing hard enough. are you doing enough. Can that which is weak seem strong because of the push?

YES.

so the question is what am i doing to polish, to regularly push harder.

I love you Marcus.
I love your life.
I love your purpose.
You are me.
and I, YOU!

are they fed up or giving up?no matter what they are doing what are you doing and how are you remaining full of faith?

September 6,2010

How about that community service, eh?

No comments: