Friday, October 8, 2010

fissure price [tobefinished]

O Marcus you did it again
dropped bricks on her chest
cuz you moved faster
than your hearts legs
i will take

all the blame
but prides says there's nothing wrong
i dont want to have
these thoughts going on

she said

but its the least you deserve
after fooling me
thought you were the one for now
but you want her and me
and i want you and me
I and you
but clearly not enough
so fuck you dude

i tell her
its not that easy
you explained it well
dont give a middle finger
i dont take those too well
i know you spent time
and i should have said
what i was gone do
before i put thoughts in ya head

so it was us then me
us then he(female voice)
something has
gotta bring justice to this broken unity
i cant
go ah-round
doing this
eating the heart
and not cleaning my face
preparing for pussy
and not saying my grace
like lady killer is my name
is my name
is my name
*tick tick tick*

\

didnt wanna wake up
not gonna lie.
...

No comments: