Thursday, October 28, 2010

/\ IT DIDNT MEAN anything to a soul but me

looking for a way to leave my mark. its a subtle plan. i feel like basquiat...got the look on my head.
ilearned yesterday just how ughff.i can dress.
sloppy some.

i want fitting tops and revealing bottoms.
im going to be one fine ass bum.
my outfit is sick.
i learned layers. that which is so difficult for me to do.-this winter storm

grey thermal -medium
rotten brownpeach zip up sweater -layer2
green military jacket
blue/green knit scarf- so warm /\so fluff
jeans with a bow leg cut..wrinkles at pockets
skechers boots-but you know you could never find me wearing fucking skechers-RATHER:red wings,chukkas,or low top boot...maybe

damn i looked good.
i really underdress myself.
time to get some fucking money bitches.
ballin on all you muthafukkas!
seriously
i should model clothes
seriously i model clothes

get over yourself reader,and let me have my penis back.
my cock strong,my will weak
i will use my dick to speak
on occajun!

-wh-at.

No comments: