Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT THE F-CAT!!!!!!!!!

So I am currently very lost and i have a void in my heart, over the fact that i am getting new cds yet as of today (yesterday i guess haloozeez..LOL thanks doo-wop) i cannot find my I-PUD (not thats typed correctly bc thats how i pronounce it when i am looking for it). Usually i have a clue to where it is... but i am frageekin' baffled.

I check my car (NADA surf), I check my room (NADA SURF!), i check my clothes from yesterday (NADA FREEKIN' SURF)...!

so idk... I just received "In Search of.." Today, i planned on falling to sleep to it like i used too... but i dont think so... at least not in my headphones... i'll have to play it on my stereo.... BOOOO! that sucks !!!

>>>>>>>>>in other news.... 21days no pork,beef,candy (LETS GO SUNNIE), and Tuesday is the big day!!! i will elaborate in my next entry!>>>>>>>>

YO GRADY... YOU are more than welcome. thanks for stopping by my blog broham...we got mad playing to do (2k9)! and we need to get Ed for this reunion of the Bambino Boys!!! haha

No comments: