Saturday, November 1, 2008

NEW MUSIC

ok. so i am always looking for new musci. and while it may not be new to most its new to me!

My current new artists consist of Moka Only. he reminds me a lot of Cool Calm Pete the way he flows. Moka Only just released a new album called Carrots and Eggs

I haven't listened to the full album but i listened to the key tracks according to fans : "Eneff","Hardly Say", and "Felt Before".

Not sure if im gonna buy it as soon as i am Q-tip's CD but i want to get his CD and CCPete's CD's before November is over.

This month the Cds i am looking forward to are:

Dead Prez "Information Age"
Q-tip "The Renaissance" -November 4th
Kanye West "808's and Heartbreaks"- November 25th (thx James)
88 Keys "The Death of Adam"- November 11th
The Killers "Day and Age" -November 22nd

...more to come.

Cds to cop that have already released:
Moka Only "Carrots and Eggs"
Immortal Technique "3rd World"
Cool Calm Pete "
Chairlift "Does You Inspire You"

but i do need to keep my spending on lock. I need to spend my money better so... I am taking CD donations HAHA (but seriously if you want to buy any of these for me go right ahead. i would deeply appreciate it!"



.:peace.

No comments: