Sunday, November 9, 2008

Da WEEKEND part.1

Sooo.... Friday starts my wonderful weekend.

Friday Agenda
1.cash check
2.Head to Ann Arbor
3. Catch my friends performance with my lady(my friend paid for my tickets)
4.Chill with my lady and congratulate my friend
5.return home

Saturday
1.Go to Rehearsal
2.Do homework and practice
3.Chill maybe catch a movie.


What actually Happened

FRIDAY
1.Headed to Ann Arbor
2. Saw the lady and chilled
3.Missed the performance( my friend forgave me..thankx monkrat! u rock i suck)
-made my friend mad at me.
4.miscommunication so i am stranded in Ann Arbor
It would be OK to be stranded if my lady was with me..but she wasn't she was at a mystery ______(fill in the blank). So i don't see her again until the early morning. I wake up she leaves again. :( I finally get a ride back home.

SATURDAY
1 Mother aggravated with me
2.living on 4 hours of sleep (so I'm maaad tired)
3.Get fussed at by mother
4.Miss rehearsal
5.get no homework done
6.don't see a movie cuz id fall asleep in it.
7. SUNDAY! :|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say I think that Friday was great!!! and Saturday too!! I love you and that all I need. ^_^ but yo sorry. tee-hee.

what? said...

i have no complaints doo-wop... its just well...the ride hassle and my mamma jamma..haha

time with you is good always u be knowing that.