Saturday, November 1, 2008

PROCRASTINATING optomistic VOTER

So... Tuesday is well...you know you see it everywhere...

But i was sitting down today and thinking hmm... who else is running for election... who else can i vote for.

I'm not voting for McCain because of his clone like feel, not too mention i don't like the guy. but mostly because if he has to step down Palin is a no-go! she doesn't give me a feeling of security or assurance at all a sidekick , more like a parrot to McCain.

I'm not voting for Obama only because he's black. If i vote for anyone it will be because of their stances. But know its not gonna be MyCane or Failin Palin!

So I have a Mock Ballot and it Lists all the other party's: Green, Libertarian, U.S. Taxpayers,and Natural Law.

I am currently looking up Green Party which has two women running for presidency/vice presidency(Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente ) maybe I'll vote for them? sure they may not win but if i agree with there views why not.

I do fear that If MyCane wins that my vote would have counted in swaying things the other way but at the end of the day I voted for who i liked and agreed with the most. I think its best i research Obama/Biden and the other Parties so i make the best decision i can even if it is 3days before Election!


.:peace.
.marz..

1 comment:

True Pain said...

oh you already know ima be all up in the booth voting for obama. OBAMANATION at it's best. I have a feeling it'll be a landslide victory for barack, or at least we hope.