Friday, November 14, 2008

STELLA IM HULTBERG

SOOO. I am peeping out some art...at the moment. Stella Im Hultberg[read the bio below its short and simple]. WOW simply amazing . Her art is...well, to tell you the truth I don't have the words to properly explain her art in a way that is artistically sound. All I know is I like her art(the style) and I would purchase a picture if I had the money and were living in my own place...

So for now just check out these pictures and gather adjectives for yourself.
you can also check out her website.

STELLA'S WEBSITE


Stella Im Hultberg is a painter currently living and working in Brooklyn, NYC.Born in South Korea, raised in Seoul, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and later in California,she studied Industrial Design and worked as a product designer before serendipitously finding a career in painting and drawing.


.:peace and good art


Only Yesterday


Until The Day


Eclipse


Restless


Je Te Veux


Bold As Love


TORN


Heartbeats

No comments: