Sunday, January 10, 2010

For what !?

Clearly the time has come to move on, and progress with my life. To take charge and be exuberant about the change.

I don't ask for much, in fact many people can't recall me asking for anything. I dont care about money, your social status, your job, your belief system, your race, or your sex. However being lied to is a mother-------! It sucks especially when its from people you hold close. Decisions must be made otherwise I will become stagnant. I'm not sure why people lie thinking they will look better, or appear more appealing. But when the truth is found out, it makes you look worse than you really are. Its not the lies, its the fact you thought I was dumb enough to believe them, the fact that you think I'm stupid or gullible. Most likely my B.S. radar went off and I just didn't say anything... foolish me.

Thanks, but no thanks. Life is about learning and earning. I've learned a lesson and earned a gem. From the first fib anyone tells you, watch out! there's only more. If you think you can put up with it go ahead, but don't be surprised when you are hurt because of disappointment. Listen to your conscience. If you can't hear it, take time out each day in silence, and listen.

Yes everyone lies, but its different when its people you love.I lie, you lie, but when have had enough there's no way to explain it, there's no number you can put on it, it just is time,ya know.

No comments: