Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SCHOOL is, CHOOL kids...



SO after being in Jersey ,I was able to dialogue with a stranger and get a lot off my chest; finally someone to listen and respond when necessary. It was a great experience and I enjoyed the ride.

Any who, in conversation the subject of school was brought up. Seeing as there is a lot I want to do, I was advised to go to school for what I actually love to do. Previously I hadn't gone because I figured what could they teach me but a year after having that thought-and in the middle of this conversation with a stranger- I realized its not about teaching me what I already know rather,refining and improving the skills I already have. So I've made the decision to go to conservatory or enroll into a theater program at a university.

I will take suggestions on schools and keep you folks updated as I make my decision and prepare myself for learning.

Part of me wants to read books from the Library on the areas I feel weak in, and the other part of me wants to be back on campus, and receive formal education on my love.



On to watch "No Country For Old Men"

No comments: