Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Truth is I dont give a fuck

Hey you know what " Marcus you won't make it, Marcus give up, Marcus do something else, Marcus succeed, Marcus you can do it, Marcus you can be the greatest, Marcus you are a great actor, Marcus you are hilarious, Marcus you're so funny.

Thank you and Forget you.

Everyone worries if I don't make what will I do. I'll tell you what I'll do; what I love. The ordinary route would be to go to a four-year university,and do what I don't wish to do. Why live in the dark? Its like coming out the closet, saying I'm an actor 100% not in school! However I am in Conservatory.. now you're on my side... but even then there are doubters, you can't pay attention to the doubters and you can't deny the facts, but you can PURSUE YOUR DREAM 900% and not listen to doubters, yes men,or yes women. It ain't about popularity its about doing what you love despite the money(though big checks per movie/performance are good). I'm satisfied acting without the money;but since you need money to live under a roof, and eat...I would like to make money doing what I love.


No comments: