Sunday, February 14, 2010

Been Listening to...

Mobb Deep: The Infamous



Michita
: One




purchased
Sade: Soldier of Love



R.I.P.: Alexander McQueen




Studying: Dilla(Donuts,Welcome2Detroit,Pay Jay)


+ Flying Lotus(1983)


Next to listen: AZ (Do or Die)


READING: Jiddu Krishnamurti - Inward Flowering... and i need to return Education and The Significance of Life as well as load his audio on my ipod... damn ipod i either have to transfer and lose a lot, or wipe everything... APPLE you suck

Romeo +Juliet,Julius Caesar, Jude The Obscure

I would put up pictures but it took soo much to do the ones above.... eh

Consider it MONDAY!

and yes Lately my library has been so RAP heavy... but i like it. Its like im doing a history report but with music...THERE is so much new and old!


and per recommendation of my NOOOOOOORoni I will read "Men Who Stare At Goats" !!

No comments: