Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhquitting the J.O.


aint it crazy how ....

man i want to quit my job i work for money.not the job! all i need is to get my car; and i'll figure the rest of this shit out.once i can get out, all else will fall into place(I HAVE A PLAN). this job shit and balancing what i love; is some bullshit!

ALL i want to do is ACT,Make music, and entertain! no filler hours inside four big ass walls!

The question is why not , why allow myself to be beat by the social norm; i'll die before i get caught up in the 9-5 as a necessity, and im dying now. You gotta do whats best for you;flat out. You got one life you either live it 100% till the end, or die under the shadow of another image.

I got some things i do need to clear up before i leave but, once im gone; i am gone. My spirit is there-but my body and mind are chasing after spirit! Spirit lead; but body and mind be next to spirit!

The easy seems so sleazy and the truth so rough! nothing matters till im set; and set i am not! therefore all this other nonsense matters to me. i don't mind starving for my dreams;and they are only called that because many see and never attack! dream should be life and life: the living out of your innermost heartfelt desires.

Its in my sleep or for a cause.-my death

I choose the cause! FREEDOM,LOVE,DREAM,GOAL!

NO ONE KNOWS THE HEART LIKE THE SOUL IT RESIDES IN.

No comments: