Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Underdog

Today is February 7,2010
-I am ROOTING FOR DE SAINTS!!!!


For the past few days I have been sleeping abnormally.

I had a great thursday night...but basically friday morning
American Spirits are only good in Mild.
J.Dilla does not own enough of my library
Bob Marley either...
Women are beautiful
You get what you grab!
24/7 cafe's have fine females
I like downtown R.O.;B-ham;Ann Arbor because they are low-key but rich in flavor
?uestLove's Dilla Mix




My mom actually does rock.... get that Doctorate!

Time is running now that February is here and before i know it, it will be my birthday!
I just realized this will be a busy summer/spring until my schooling is set!
I need fingernail clippers BAD!
I need to deposit my check...BAD!

El Cartel is the Sheet!

East of Havana is the sheeeeet! and makes me wanna live in Cuba!
some cubans consider themselves black(thats wassup!) which makes sense historically but not from what the media portrays!
Mikki Flow is hilarious
Soandry is dope
Supreme Explosion ... i want their cd's
Magyorie- is beautiful because of her spirit in addition to her outward beauty!
I want to know: Spanish, Portuguese,& Arabic!


I sure do love my smut blogs

J.Will-white chocolate has still got it
Tattoos are dope...Marc Jacobs has a Spongebob tattoo!


I need to quit f'n around and master my guitar!

Every time i find an album I want but don't have the money or ability to get, the download shuts down half or a quarter of the way through

No comments: